Sunday, November 11, 2007

Late October 2007!

As we all know, October is the best month of the year! And the 25th is the best day in the month.
Jocie had her family and parts of mine pitch in and get me a Wii for my b-day.! Super Sweet. And Carol and John surprised both of us with Guitar Hero 3!













Jocie finally had a Saturday off work so we both went to the BYU football game. It wasn't much of a game, but the paper airplane contest was worth it!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Scotty boy...
This is Overson. I got your email and checked out this sweet blog of yours. Congrats on hitting the one year mark with your wife. Ann, Lauren, and I are kicking it in Michigan for law school and we have a blog too. I added you to our blog page, hope it's alright. Here is ours buddy. http://oversonfamily.blogspot.com
Have a great day man. Ikaw pa!!

Anonymous said...

And yet we all know who is the master plane maker this season!. Me.

Caroline said...

Love the pic of the mtn bike!!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Gowns. Powered by Blogger