Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bye Bye my beloved Trek Liquid!


I have sold my beloved Trek Liquid. With its black metallic color and beautiful lines I was sad to sell it. I had sort of built it from the ground up. It served me well, giving me several great rides in St. George, a very fun day up in Deer Valley and plenty of smooth gliding down the local alpine mountain trails. I am now on the hunt for a new one, and when I find it, you will know!

4 comments:

Caroline H said...

Hooray! Definitely let us know when you get a new one! :)

Brittany said...

hi jocie and scott,
i've been stalking you for some time now...

i think wyatt has the same trek bike that you just sold. we got his from the goodwill outlet store for $35. then one day when we were riding up a hill it exploded on him - the derailer fell apart. so we coasted down the hill and walked the bike the remaining mile and a half home. he's fixed it since and it seems to be doing fine now. though we're not really avid bikers (if you couldn't tell by the extravagant $35 we paid) so we really haven't "put it to the test." it might explode again someday.

Liz Maxfield said...

I'm sorry i missed your call. Danny and I have been las vegas for his sister's wedding. we need to get together soon. We move may 30th! Ahh!! i was also wondering if you would be interested in having a joint garage sale?? Hope you are doing well!

Travis & Liz said...

Scott hurry and buy a bike, Travis is driving me nuts! He needs a friend! Bad! J/K so can we come see your place soon? Jocie you look so pretty in your pictures! Tell you sister congrats!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Gowns. Powered by Blogger