The UVU car show is somewhat of a tradition. I used to look forward to going to it with my mom, dad, and family because it meant that we got to finish Saturday yard work early! Well they moved it to Thanksgiving point and it is HUGE now! We were there for nearly 3 hours and only made it through a little more than half of it. It was an awesome day and I only got a little sunburned. These are my some of my favorite cars…
I love station wagons. I think it has something to do with Ghostbusters, or the many wagons that I've seen trashed at Demolition Derbys.
Had to take a pic of Jocie's bugs. There are two Grandma Mistys and one Grandpa Rocko, according to Jocie:)
Sweet Corvette.
This snub-nose Chevy pickup is similar to the truck my dad and I tried to restore (except ours wasn't a snub-nose.)
Friday, May 22, 2009
Posted by Blog oF Brown at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Scott- so I see you haven't updated your blog to see my blog link...what a good friend you are! That was like 2 months ago when you accidentally cleared them all. I remember, cuz I was there. :)
Post a Comment